It's been a while...

91ghp5.0

May 25, 2005
Somewhere
So I've been gone a long, long time. I've gone to college (I'm a junior now, studying Civil Engineering), gone through girlfriends, friends, hobbies (I now scuba dive regularly and work in a dive shop), and I've moved on through cars as well.

I sold the Georgia Highway Patrol car. I came across a deal that I couldn't pass up on another '92 fox that was cleaner, nicer, and had no history, as well as great mechanical up-keep. I actually located through my father and I's mechanic in Naples. The car was purchased December 2007, and I've been driving it ever since then. Mods include, but are not limited to...

Stock Black on black car
FMS 302 E-cam crate motor (black GT-40 upper/lower on top)
ZEX wet shot (never used)
3-core alum. radiator
Granatelli MAF
70mm TB
BBK LT's/O.R. H-pipe/Dronemasters
5 lug conversion, 94-95 axles/spindles
10th Anniv. Terminator Brakes up front (13'' rotors/red calipers)
KYB Shocks/Struts
Full Eibach suspension (U/L, Springs, etc.)
Recaro seats
Tremec 3550
Pro 5.0
Alum. driveshaft
Lowest legal tint
MSD 6A/LED shift light
Black 17x9 and 17x10.5 FR500 replicas (245/45/17 and 275/45/17)

The paint isn't great. After contacting the late owner about the paint care, he said "Uh, I haven't waxed it in a few years." So my dad and I have taken great care and keeping the paint up to the best of our abilities. The car used to have black Bullitts on it, but the offset was wrong, so in came the new spindles/brakes/wheels. Let me know what you guys think, she's my baby. Up next? Rear seat delete (tired of driving friends home from the bar), 4 or 6 point cage, and either a Kenne Bell or a 408. The motor work will come after I graduate. For right now, it's a great daily driver that even gets me back and forth from school, and even gets 24 mpg on the highway :nice:

So here are the pics. Sorry I've been gone so long...life got busy. Hope everyone is well. Oh, and to my 5.0 Talk Posse, long time no see!

View attachment 266046

View attachment 266047

View attachment 266048

• Sponsors (?)

The motor mods and some of the suspension were done before I got the car, under my father and I's family mechanic. The rest was my dad and I. Oh, and I forgot, 24 lb/hr injectors as well.

Interior shots will come in a few days. My dad took some pictures for me shortly after the wheels went on and sent them to me......so they aren't the best, but it's all I have after the latest upset. I'll get some more "artsy" pictures by the end of the weekend. I can get a quick interior shot or two tomorrow. Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it's glad to be back.

Danny

:drool: those are my fav wheels of any available for a stang! i wish i was 5 lug so i coulda got them.

your car is like the coupe version of my gt...:D

DSCF1119.jpg