It's been awfully quiet around here.....(What we're up to, AKA the BS-ing thread)

LILCBRA

I started this morning by knocking out some studs
10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
So I got that head unit installed over the weekend. I come to find out that the installation harness I bought wasn't exactly a plug and play unit, so I ended up fighting with if for probably 4 hours or so between Google and my meter. Obviously I got it working, but I still need to get a few connectors installed for everything to work properly.

_nc_ohc=wQHkMI4zHzsAX8SC3io&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

On another note, I also renewed the ad on Facebook for my camper and have had about a dozen or so people message me about it. Fingers crossed I can get it sold!!

View: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/362911701269850/

(I have no idea if the link will actually show.... :shrug: )

AND work progressed in the bedroom and master bath. I've got all but one of the new walls framed and my buddy come over and helped me set the shower base in place. I had to take out a window before I can frame the last wall as the wall will end where the window was. Progress all around!!

_nc_ohc=M2VoJpdG9kgAX8pOZla&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=BTng5jaCutgAX_Bitiz&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=cyCvGzQO1xAAX9RdNUg&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

• Sponsors(?)

2Blue2

I partied with that dude!, um girl, um whatever...
Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
Where are you putting the 'secret bondage dungeon?'

LILCBRA

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
Got a bunch of stuff accomplished over the weekend! Fixed a water leak that turned out to be the pressure relief valve on the water heater. It's plumbed to go outside and it's buried, couldn't find it at first so I called a plumber in and he pointed it out. He also gave me an estimate to replace the water heater as well as the pressure control valve at the main valve in the house to the tune of $1800. I replaced the pressure relief valve for a grand total of +/-$15. Then I had someone come look at the camper, but I don't think they're interested. :shrug: And I put up the closet wall and framed the bathroom door (not pictured).

_nc_ohc=pRwmwFqNRwQAX-zmvWZ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Sunday was my domestic day with laundry, groceries, etc before getting to watch the Chiefs FINALLY win a Super Bowl! I'd say that all in all it was a good weekend!! :D

LILCBRA

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
Speaking of shelves and progress! lol I finished the doorway framing and the in-wall shelf framework for the master bath.

_nc_ohc=HwZzJKHk_ooAX-40pff&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

And I was asked yesterday to cover more hours since we lost another person, so now I'm gonna get even less done than I have been. :doh: But I guess the money will be good..... :shrug:

2Blue2

Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
I think it looks good.
So not use to seeing un-termite-treated lumber.
Of course termites rule the islands.
th-5.jpeg

num num num num num num

Reactions: LILCBRA

LILCBRA

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
Since I'll be working more than I'll be at home, I guess I should introduce you to my office. At the request of my assistant, she'd like to show you around.

Scary-Stories-2.jpg

My office is at the end of the hall on the left. She insisted that I share my view with everyone. She likes visitors almost as much as Chuckie does.......

5db0a8a0200000f022506960.jpg

So Noobz, when are you coming to Atlanta to help out? My friends want to plan something for you and can't wait to meet you. :shrug:

2Blue2

Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
Noobz wil be sending his assistant to help out
She likes wood work A lot
craw-axe-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: LILCBRA

LILCBRA

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
It's been 3 weeks and some stuff has been worked on in the bedroom. Even a little progress is still progress! :) I only get a couple hours in on it most nights, so it's slow going. Since that last post, I've ripped the rest of the drywall out, removed most of the old insulation, installed some new outlet boxes and lights. I wired the can lights last night. I still have some wiring projects to get done (hopefully in the next couple days - fingers crossed!!) before I start hanging drywall. And I'll tell you what, those extra few hours at work suck!!

87389577_10219098789073533_7720941233459167232_o.jpg

LILCBRA

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
I like doing that kind of work. I need to get better at mudding drywall.
Come on over if you'd like some practice! I'm hoping to start mudding and sanding in the next couple weeks. My goal is to be more or less done with this room by the end of March - we'll see if I can make my self-imposed deadline....