Electrical I've searched for wiring diagrams but did not find what I was looking for.

DarkFox

Apr 30, 2020
Cleveland
I have a 1989 Mustang GT Convertible. I have been trying to find a wiring diagram for the dashboard. I'm trying to remove the old alarm system in the car. From what I can tell it's an Audiovox unit from the late 80's to early 90's. It's kinda pissing me off now. Any information about the system would be appreciated.
811w3BDDwpL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I have a 1989 Mustang GT Convertible. I have been trying to find a wiring diagram for the dashboard. I'm trying to remove the old alarm system in the car. From what I can tell it's an Audiovox unit from the late 80's to early 90's. It's kinda pissing me off now. Any information about the system would be appreciated.
811w3BDDwpL._AC_SX425_.jpg

PM me your email address and I will send you a complete Ford Factory 89 Mustang electrical diagram set. The zip file is 2.5 MB and is too big to fit through Stangnet's email gateway.

The plug shapes on the diagrams match the plug shapes on the actual plug. The diagram is divided up by the layout of the car. The first diagram is for the very front of the car, and it works its way to the rear of the car page by page.

They are in a zip file format to reduce the size of the package. If you don't have Windows 7 or Windows 8, or later, you’ll need WinZip or other Windows archive tool to extract them from the zip file.. See www.majorgeeks.com - Download Freeware and Shareware Computer Utilities for a free download.

You will need the Adobe Acrobat viewer which is also a free download – www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html - Adobe Reader download - All versions

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user