Contest J&M Engineering Caster/Camber Plate Contest Giveaway! Voting Until 11:PM EST Friday Night

Vote for the Project You Want to Win - Voter's Choice Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I can use a calculator to tally up the votes.
I would like to thank my mom for having me and my dad for telling me that I was not a loser, of course the legions of voters that picked me for this very gruelling contest, I couldn't have won without the support of my many fans, I would also like to thank the many entrants that tried in vain to muster the votes it would have taken to beat me. Now I must prepare to follow through with my promise to the voters that supported me with a ceremonial torching of the cheap ass tires that reside on the exquisite black pony rims the exxon valdez proudly wear!
But first I'm going to Disneyland.
not really but that's what all the great winners say.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

No, I can use a calculator to tally up the votes.
I would like to thank my mom for having me and my dad for telling me that I was not a loser, of course the legions of voters that picked me for this very gruelling contest, I couldn't have won without the support of my many fans, I would also like to thank the many entrants that tried in vain to muster the votes it would have taken to beat me. Now I must prepare to follow through with my promise to the voters that supported me with a ceremonial torching of the cheap ass tires that reside on the exquisite black pony rims the exxon valdez proudly wear!
But first I'm going to Disneyland.
not really but that's what all the great winners say.

Reported to Environmental Protection Agency