Bullitt Just a heads up ....

• Sponsors (?)

standalone

Will this upholstery fit the 94-95 seats? Just curious, as it's one of my favorites, and I've wanted to go this route for a long time. I'm still in the saving/dreaming/pricing stage right now, but it would definitely be awesome if it'll fit my 95 when I'm ready to purchase.

Will this upholstery fit the 94-95 seats? Just curious, as it's one of my favorites, and I've wanted to go this route for a long time. I'm still in the saving/dreaming/pricing stage right now, but it would definitely be awesome if it'll fit my 95 when I'm ready to purchase.

Sorry - it will not fit the 94-98 seats - however, it will fit the 99-04 Seats.

Thanks

Not a problem. Luckily, the 99-04 seats will bolt right into a 94-98, so I can pick up a beat up set of 99-04 front seats and swap upholstery. The rear seats are the same, right?

Nope - not at all.
BUT - we will be able to insert the Bullitt insert pattern into your 94-98 rear seats inserts. And we can do it in the Dark Charcoal - so same color/material and same inserts as the front buckets - is an option for the 94-98 guys. There will be an upcharge for the pattern change, but at least it's an option !