SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Kalamazoo Michigan-2014 Getrag MT82 6 speed manual transmission 10K miles WANT THIS GONE NEW PRICE $500 FIRM

JmP6889928

You might slide out if you are going too fast.
May 18, 2019
Southwest Michigan
Located in Kalamazoo Michigan and will drive 100 miles to meet. If you want shipped, it's at your expense.

2014 Mustang 3.7L V6 Getrag MT82 6 speed manual transmission with 10K miles on it. Perfect condition and is ready to go.

I only have this one photo of it while still in the car but if you PM me, I'll take several more and send. Does not include shifter but has all OE bracketry on back of transmission.

I do also have single mass lightweight aluminum flywheel/clutch setup for 3.7L V6 with necessary parts to replace dual mass flywheel I'll be posting as separate For Sale post soon. If you're interested in this, please PM me and I'll send photos and pricing.

$500 FIRM
2014 Mustang MT82 6 speed transmission 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Guys (and ladies if there are any looking), this is OBO. If you need it, please don't be afraid to make an offer. I'm moving and I'll work with you to get it out of my garage. It's in pristine condition outside and inside with fresh Ford gear oil.

I thought I would give this a bump up. I still have this and it's OBO plus you pay shipping costs. As it says in the ad, I'll meet anyone within 100 miles of Kalamazoo Michigan to save freight.