KENNE BELL SUPERCHAGED 99 COBRA!!!!MUST SELL ASAP!!!15,000 OBO!!!59K MILE!!!MANY MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleancobra99

Apr 14, 2011
Hello up for sale is my 1999 mustang cobra. the car currently has 59,724miles and runs flawlessly. The exterior is mint and has many newer parts including a 03-04 front bumper with working fog lights, a cervini hood, roush side skirts and rear bumper skirts, 3 pc saleen wing, and brand new 18" black svt wheels. The motor has all supporting mods for the 2.1 kenne bell big bore supercharger including kb boost a pump, msd ignition, 2.98 pulley for the charger, high flow maf, 47lb injectors, slp headers, fluidyne intercoller kit, and magnaflow mufflers with side exhaust. The suspension was also upgraded to fully adjustable coilovers in the front and eibachs in the rear lowering the car 2 inches as of now. The car also has 6000k hid headlights and both the front and rear lights are tinted. The interior is 2 tone brown and tan and is mint condition with autometer gauges. The car shifts smooth with no grindiing and never pops out of gear and also has a hurst shift kit installed. The tires on the front are bf goodrich g force and the rear are nitto 555r's (305/35/18) which were $475 a tire lol. I am sure i am forgetting a few mods that the car has but this car is beautiful and will make the next owner very happy. The only reason I am selling is because my house was robbed 2 weeks ago and i am hurting for money since they got over $12,000 out of me. my cell is 215 237 4583 so feel free to call me anytime to ask questions or set up a time to come see the car in person. I have over 50 pics of the car as well as professional photos taken of it too. My name is J. Thanks........CLEAN TITLE NO ACCIDENTS!!!

Attachments

• 1221.jpg
    1221.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 407
  • 1220.jpg
    1220.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 392
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.