• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors(?)

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
15 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
I installed a 120mph speedo and a v8 tach and the pointers were mismatched. They are metal. I cleaned mine with alcohol on a cotton ball then repainted them with reflective paint for gauge pointers. I used this brand in red but here is a link for orange.

Amazon productView: https://www.amazon.com/ORANGE-Needle-instrument-cluster-gauges/dp/B0031VVID8

Here is white needle paint.

Cool, thanks! Wasn't sure if the speedo and tach were plastic or metal. That helps! :nice:

79PaceKar

Jun 28, 2020
Eugene,, OR
Finally having time for the stereo 8 Track installation. It seems neither of the players I have work. As mentioned before way more expensive to repair then I am willing to pay. I will still look for a working one, but for now I am moving on. I have a black face and silver face radio. thinking the silver will look better as most back then were silver. Still need to repair the massive hole in the dash. My secret audio system is from my display. I sold these at car shows. Tested it yesterday. Found a bunch of CDs still in the player. Wondered where they had gone..... The display is, as shown, very small. Just need to figure out where to put it without having it look odd AND being able to read the display.... It is remote controlled so don't really need to have it somewhere I can reach. Comes with an amp. 4 X 35. Just enough power. Monday I am leaving for a 10 day vacation. Wife has a very stressful job so she wants to go on another cruise....this time to the Panama Canal. So all my projects get to sit for a while. Then the holidays then the Bowl season is upon us............GO OREGON DUCKS! Have enough points on my CC to get an airplane ticket for the PAC 12 Champ game in Vegas..... Cheers.

Attachments

• Black 2.jpg
    Black 2.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Silver 2.jpg
    Silver 2.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 9
  • CD Tuner.jpg
    CD Tuner.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 9
  • CD Changer.jpg
    CD Changer.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 9
  • CD Amp.jpg
    CD Amp.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 1 users

2Blue2

will be trying this sex one when I can find it
Mod Dude
Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
I really enjoy reading you thread updates.