Lmr 2018 Discount Code

[email protected]

Late Model Restoration
Jun 27, 2017
Hey Everyone! Ziad from LMR.com here. I just wanted to update everyone on the current discount code for Late Model Restoration. The code is LMR6 and is good for 6% off discountable items. Some items may not be discountable due to manufacturer guidelines, margins, or the product being on sale. Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://lmr.com

• Sponsors(?)

Apr 29, 2020
San Antonio
Hey Everyone! Ziad from LMR.com here. I just wanted to update everyone on the current discount code for Late Model Restoration. The code is LMR6 and is good for 6% off discountable items. Some items may not be discountable due to manufacturer guidelines, margins, or the product being on sale. Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://lmr.com
The LMR6 code is not working as of today. Is there a new code? I have a shopping cart full of stuff waiting...
Thanks,

silverlx50

Apr 4, 2007
Here is LMR's response:

Unfortunately, our LMR6 discount code has expired. We do run additional coupon codes and promotions/sales to help you receive the best available pricing on your order. You can check out some of our promotions/sales in the following link: https://lmr.com/products/Latemodel-Restoration-Coupon-Codes

If you would like to receive all of the latest promotion discount codes, be sure to sign up for the LMR.com Newsletter in the following link. It will ensure you are the first to know about new products, sales and this is where we will sending out the latest promotional discount codes -- LMR NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

You can also reply to this email with the items that you are looking to purchase. We will be happy to look to see if we have any other available discount codes for those products. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and we will be happy to help!

Michael Schnick
Customer Care Rep
Direct Line: 254-296-6539

silverlx50

Apr 4, 2007
I replied to their response. They provided me a discount for what I was trying to order which was about $244.

Its unfortunate as I love buying from LMR based on their customer service, their how to videos, their selection, their easy to use site and because they are from TEXAS, as I am.

I find that 6% discount made most parts what they would be elsewhere so I always went with LMR.

Mustang5L5

i'm familiar with penetration
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
They do currently have two 6% codes active. Not sure if it’s appropriate to share here since it’s not a dedicated SN code.

I’ve been using them for the past couple weeks

Potomus Pete

Is there a trick , or does my wife just hold it
Mar 7, 2019
Sarasota Florida
Remember when they used to have ten percent off quite often. Just a year or two ago. No discounts for the last eight months. I would spend five hundred tomorrow if it came up because I love a good deal.

Mustang5L5

i'm familiar with penetration
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Same here. I keep stuff on my wishlist and when they have their 10% sale I throw a bunch into a cart and buy it.

I imsgine supply crunch has something to do with it. Every vendor this year I’ve spoken to on the phone has told me demand is up and suppliers are behind.