Local wrecking yards

• Sponsors (?)

Nobody said:
Hey there are a few people here who find good stuff at the local yards (seattle area). Does anyone have the names and numbers to some of their favorite places?

Thanks,
Gabe

Pick a Part on 112th at the end of the McChord runway. What do you need? I plan to go tomorrow. I'll look for the desired part.

stock50LX said:
Pick a Part on 112th at the end of the McChord runway. What do you need? I plan to go tomorrow. I'll look for the desired part.

Awe man you would be my hero if you could find a 31 Spline Trac-Lok! Please call me if you find one. :nice: I'll PM you with my number.

Thanks,
Gabe

stock50LX said:
I go there everyday, it's on my way home from work. Only thing worth considering are two 87 & 88 turbocoupe w/manual. Still has complete rear end w/disc brakes on both. They want $65 for entire rearend. The few stangs there have already been stripped. Did see a 4eye t-top get dropped off. Still in holding area though. Btw the 97 explorer parked in the holding area (tarp on it) is a 4.0L :nonono:

wazazzle said:
I go there everyday, it's on my way home from work. Only thing worth considering are two 87 & 88 turbocoupe w/manual. Still has complete rear end w/disc brakes on both. They want $65 for entire rearend. The few stangs there have already been stripped. Did see a 4eye t-top get dropped off. Still in holding area though. Btw the 97 explorer parked in the holding area (tarp on it) is a 4.0L :nonono:

The Turbo Coupe rears are well worth that price. You could cut off the backing plate and put your drum brakes on= cheap gears.