JD1964

there is enough sticking out to grab on to
15 Year Member
Jun 28, 2013
Maryland
I can't log in on the PC. However, I can log on via smart phone. I've cleared cookies and all that. Still no luck.

Any ideas?

Yes... Whatever you thought your password was, isn't. Your phone though, remembers what your password is.

Send me a private message with a temporary password that you want to use. I will change your password to whatever it is that you send me. Once you log in with the NEW password, then I would like for you to change it once again to a password that ONLY YOU know. It could even be the password that you think it should be now.

This will fix your problem.

I know my password as I have to use it on my phone. On the PC, the browser has my password saved. So, it's not a password problem.

I'll be more specific as I maybe should have been. When I hit the login text at the upper right on the PC screen, I get no drop down template to allow me to log in. The browser cannot enter my password if the login template won't show up.

Gonna delete the Stangnet link from my browser and try it again.

I discovered the problem is with google chrome. I don't know why but I can't log in when using chrome. With ms explorer, it works fine.