Looking for a place that does !GOOD! Paint Jobs in PA or NJ area... Can someone help?

MrHack

Jan 27, 2004
Im thinking of getting my car repainted and I cant seem to find any in my area. I live just outside of Philly. Looking for a place that give me a great paintjob thats not going to cost me an arm and a leg.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Dennis Tadin

• Sponsors (?)

I know of a good shop where I've had my car painted 3 times. The guys is great and he's extremely reasonable. Had my whole front end shot (hood,front bumper, fenders) $500 and it matches perfeectly. Then I had him paint the new hood and front bumper and color match my sidemirrors. LOL Then I had him paint and fit my wing. He does great work and I would rec. him to anyone. E-mail me for more info [email protected], also, he's about 5min from the Walt Whitman Bridge.

Yea, if you feel like traveling to Jersey, you could bring the car in to Macco for a $299 jobber that will look amazing for the money. My cousin is the painter there and he is awesome. It's funny when you see people's faces, and are like there's no way that is a Maacco paint job, hehe. I think the base clear is a $100 more or so, but the paint job will look like you spent over $1500 for it. This Macco is the best in the state and they are actually now certified and do mostly all dealer cars and restoration cars.

badssc said:
Yea, if you feel like traveling to Jersey, you could bring the car in to Macco for a $299 jobber that will look amazing for the money. My cousin is the painter there and he is awesome. It's funny when you see people's faces, and are like there's no way that is a Maacco paint job, hehe. I think the base clear is a $100 more or so, but the paint job will look like you spent over $1500 for it. This Macco is the best in the state and they are actually now certified and do mostly all dealer cars and restoration cars.

which one? :banana: :banana: