• Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Interior Exterior Parts

WTB/Trade Looking for passenger seatbelt for 92 convertible

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salsapants
  • Start date Start date Oct 1, 2019
S

Salsapants

New Member
Sep 28, 2019
4
0
1
Texas
Oct 1, 2019
#1
  • Oct 1, 2019
  • #1
Hello,

I'm looking for the passenger seatbelt for a 92 convertible. Gray would be preferred for the color. Please let me know what you're asking for it if you have one!

Thanks
 

Habu135

5 Year Member
Jan 10, 2019
1,241
784
133
California
Oct 18, 2019
#2
  • Oct 18, 2019
  • #2
Salsapants said:
Hello,

I'm looking for the passenger seatbelt for a 92 convertible. Gray would be preferred for the color. Please let me know what you're asking for it if you have one!

Thanks
Click to expand...
Front or rear passengers? I'll be switching my interior to black and have all the seat belts. However the front passenger seat belt does not reel out.

I have a '93 notch and know there are some differences between the models.
 
S

Salsapants

New Member
Sep 28, 2019
4
0
1
Texas
Oct 20, 2019
#3
  • Oct 20, 2019
  • #3
For the front. I'm fairly sure the notch wont work in a convertible.
 

Habu135

5 Year Member
Jan 10, 2019
1,241
784
133
California
Oct 21, 2019
#4
  • Oct 21, 2019
  • #4
Yep. I have both fronts, however like I mentioned the passenger side doesn't reel in. It may be fixable, but I didn't research it as I'll be swapping them to new black ones from LMR. I'm getting my car painted in December and then installing the new interior after.
 
Last edited: Oct 30, 2019

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Oct 30, 2019
#5
  • Oct 30, 2019
  • #5
Are you still looking for the vert seat belt?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

WTB Oxford white hood, bumper and fender for LX foxbody
  • keel
  • Jan 7, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
0
Views
299
Want to Buy Jan 7, 2026
keel
D
96 get convertible-sell or part out?
  • DTCstang
  • May 17, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
5
Views
243
What is it Worth?!?!? May 18, 2026
nickyb
Resolved 1999 cobra removed lower intake manifold to crossovertube
  • hvcobra99
  • Sep 6, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
0
Views
104
SVT Tech Forum Sep 6, 2026
hvcobra99
M
WTB Seat track
  • Magnet86
  • Jan 15, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
285
Want to Buy Jan 19, 2026
Magnet86
M
S
Preparation for Holley Terminator X install – Foxbody 306 (electrical fan, alternator, MSD Ignition, etc)
  • So_Flo
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 4, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Interior Exterior Parts
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?