Looking for performance guys

lilcookiemonsta

Jan 30, 2011
Hey guys! To start off, let me introduce myself. My name is David, I'm from Milwaukee, WI but moved to Sequim, WA due to some family issues, and I drive a '05 Dodge Viper SRT10. I know, I know, what the Hell is a Mopar guy doing on a 'Stang forum, right? Well, truth be told, I'm the performance section moderator from another forum called nw-built.com. We're a fairly new site but we seem to attract nothing but stanced/ hellaflush cars. Me being a domestic kind of guy, want to invite as many domestics with real V8's as I can so if you're bored and want to stop by and say hello or want to meet with some slow guys (lol) please check us out! The site is "nw-built.com". Thanks all!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys! To start off, let me introduce myself. My name is David, I'm from Milwaukee, WI but moved to Sequim, WA due to some family issues, and I drive a '05 Dodge Viper SRT10. I know, I know, what the Hell is a Mopar guy doing on a 'Stang forum, right? Well, truth be told, I'm the performance section moderator from another forum called nw-built.com. We're a fairly new site but we seem to attract nothing but stanced/ hellaflush cars. Me being a domestic kind of guy, want to invite as many domestics with real V8's as I can so if you're bored and want to stop by and say hello or want to meet with some slow guys (lol) please check us out! The site is "nw-built.com". Thanks all!
So you start a new forum, and go to existing forums to advertise it?