looking for pictures of shaved things..trunk caps,door locks,decals and lettering,etc

wicked93gs

15 Year Member
Sep 30, 2006
Nashville TN
just lookign for as many pictures as I can see of anything on a classic stang that has been shaved, rocker panel lines 1/4 panel extensions, gas caps, drip rails(really want to see some shaved drip rails), antennas, anything and everything pretty much, while I probably wont shaved all of it, I am looking for ideas to what I do want to shave

• Sponsors (?)

shaved of chrome trim around trunk and fender extensions as well as "mustang " lettering and chrome bezels will be left off of tail lights for a smoother look.
67013.jpg

Attachments

• 67013.jpg
    67013.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 412
nice cars guys....I didnt think I would like shaved door handles, but this is starting to change my mind...also the shaved cowl vents are another thing that is interesting me, and of course the driprails, I think I'll also be de-chroming the car entirely, y go with I'll probably go with either body color or maybe a brushed aluminum look

Deleted antenna, side emblems, hood lettering, trunk lettering and trim + an "empty" grill

I'm still not sure if its because I'm too lazy/scared to drill into the freshly painted car or if its b/c I actually prefer the look...

web.jpg

web3.jpg

It's the bare gasket. The PO never put on the chrome moldings. The clips are there for them so it looks kind of tacky up close. I was thinking about buying the chrome moldings and getting them painted the same color as the car.

I'm not sure if they can be removed. I'll hopefully find out this winter. Here are the best up close pictures I have. Don't worry about the silver speaker covers, they are black now. If you sell those chrome moldings I'd love to buy them from you!

imgp0634fv1.jpg

imgp0680an0.jpg

Attachments

• imgp0634fv1.jpg
    imgp0634fv1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 106
  • imgp0680an0.jpg
    imgp0680an0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 94