Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCAFU1

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2001
Tucson
*****UPDATE*******

Still for sale..............

stock D0OE heads (complete), Drivers side fender, front valance, rear valance, 66 front seats, 69/70 Mach1 seats, 66 hood, 65/66 front and rear bumpers, brand new black 66 dash, brand new 66 door panels, brand new door seals, brand new kick panels, complete 66 wiring, and a few other things. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks

Luis

View attachment 464377

• Sponsors (?)

I've been out of the Mustang loop for a while, so, dumb question; will the front end fit on a 69 Mustang coupe? i have a 302 HO out of a 97 gt, just basic stuff, no special editions or anything. I need more stopping power than just all drum no power. :)

COBOs69 said:
I've been out of the Mustang loop for a while, so, dumb question; will the front end fit on a 69 Mustang coupe? i have a 302 HO out of a 97 gt, just basic stuff, no special editions or anything. I need more stopping power than just all drum no power. :)

im not sure if it will fit, sorry. but how did you get a 302 out of a 97 gt when they stopped putting 302s in mustangs after 95?:D

as of right now the whole front end is spoken for.

and dave i havent forgoten about you. i couldnt make it out to the shop this weekend. but if your still interested in the 8 inch let me know.

Luis

Like i said i've been out of it for a while. I used to know a lot of Mustang history that would raise some eyebrows. Plus that's what my couisn told me. It seemed wrong but i just rolled with it. All I know is that it's got some goodies, ( the little things that sit on or around the push rods) roller cams and it's not even broken in (it still has the honing marks on the cylinders), no carbon, and its a really really nice golden brown. :D

LUCAFU1 said:
This is what I have for sale off of my 1966 Mustang. All origanal parts with a little over 70k miles on them.
Not pictured for sale is the complete factory A/C and heater.
Pictured is the front suspension (complete) to include the factory disc brakes.
Complete rear axle

Soon I will have the strut towers for sale as well as the wiring (complete from front to back). Proably a few other things. I also have 2 complete sets of seats, hood, drivers fender, Power steering pump (new), p/s and a/c brackets, steering colomn and wheel (still connected to another front end steering gear). im sure im missing some stuff.

Oh yeah I have some 351W D0OE heads complete as well as some E7 heads or if someone is interested a complete 302 roller Long Block from a 91 mustang.
I also have most of the parts (if not all) to do a EFI swap. Intake,fuel rails, dampner, flywheel, timing chain cover, cam (in the long block),MAF, T.B., front brackets with ACC. to do a serpentine swap as well.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 456994
View attachment 456996
View attachment 456998

Hello!! I have a 66 mustang that used to be a 4 lug car and im making it a 5 lug and i bought a power steering unit off of a 65 5 lug and i need the power steering pitman arm.How much do you want for one if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.