• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Mac Longtubes

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2Slow96GT
  • Start date Start date Apr 27, 2004
2

2Slow96GT

New Member
Apr 11, 2004
22
0
0
South Carolina
Apr 27, 2004
#1
  • Apr 27, 2004
  • #1
I am buying a set of Mac Logtube headers off of someone and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the gaskets and bolts.
 
2

2002BLGT

Well-Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
2,945
4
59
Bedford VA
Apr 27, 2004
#2
  • Apr 27, 2004
  • #2
2Slow96GT said:
I am buying a set of Mac Logtube headers off of someone and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the gaskets and bolts.
Click to expand...


order percys gaskets from summit , bolts, you can reuse the stock studs and nuts , or take the studs to a hardware store and get some grade 8 bolts same thread about 3/8 to 1/2 inch longer than the thickness of the flange on the headers
 

nickthegenius

Active Member
Dec 23, 2002
1,631
1
38
Elwood, IN
Apr 27, 2004
#3
  • Apr 27, 2004
  • #3
I would stick with the stock studs/nuts. I used the Percy's gaskets and they have been great so far.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
Need MIL Eliminators?
  • crazyone64
  • May 18, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
252
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech May 21, 2026
GOvert
G
W
top loader transmissions
  • WilliamJCC.
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
156
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 6, 2026
70mstang
Engine Hiccup at full throttle
  • keel
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
31
Views
938
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 30, 2026
keel
Engine Keeping O2 sensors lit with long tube headers
  • keel
  • Jul 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
216
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 21, 2026
Qtrhrse23
L
1996 harmonic balancer crank bolt. Help!
  • Lost in Palm Bay
  • Jul 21, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
219
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 24, 2026
Lost in Palm Bay
L
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?