Mean 2000 Cobra R

The splitter and wing are what make the car, and he took em both off. Insane amount of power tho!

Maybe he removed the splitter to get it up on the dyno? & IMO, the wing might serve its purpose, but its ugly so it would be the first thing I would remove from the car.

If I had a Y2K Cobra R i wouldnt be afraid to mod it a little bit.

damn thats a lotta power for a single turbo

T76 is a MASSIVE turbo. Those things are rated at well over 900-1000hp. I think thats the turbo you see on all those single turbo converted supras running sub 10's. I wonder where he mounted that beast......oh wait just saw the picture. Yep thats the turbo where you can fit a coke can standing up inside the turbine inlet. Crazy.....

Maybe he removed the splitter to get it up on the dyno? & IMO, the wing might serve its purpose, but its ugly so it would be the first thing I would remove from the car.

If I had a Y2K Cobra R i wouldnt be afraid to mod it a little bit.

I agree. The wing on the Cobra Rs are ridicules. I don't care if its functional. A wing like that should not be on a mustang. That guy’s cobra R looks 1000 times better without the wing.

I agree that the cobra R wing looks stupid...but the cobra R's are some of the most limited production mustangs out there. Somewhere down the line im sure they will be worth a great deal of money, and pulling that kind of major modification seems kinda crazy to me. Especially when the person already paid a premium for the car they could have easily done the same on a regular mustang with just an engine swap. Instead they trashed the future value of a collecter car.

Not necessarily, because they could always turn it back to stock. You could easily make a Cobra R clone on the outside, but you cant find that engine anywhere.