MII In A Movie.

COBRA 7

Founding Member
May 19, 2000
Bangor, Maine
Add one to the list of movies our MII is in.

I saw it last night. The movie is...When Strangers Appear (2001)

It was a coupe and sounded like a v-6. Not a Hotrod but it was shown in most of the movie.

Here's the write up:
When Strangers Appear (2001)
LIFE Jan 31 09:00pm Add to My Calendar
Movies, 120 Mins.
(Rated R)

You can record this program to your TiVo. Learn more...

The owner of a roadside cafe plays a deadly cat-and-mouse game with three psychopaths.

Cast: Radha Mitchell, Josh Lucas, Kevin Anderson, Barry Watson.
Director(s): Scott Reynolds.
Producer(s): Gary Hamilton, Sue Rogers.
Writer(s): Scott Reynolds.

I know it's a LIFETIME movie....The wife was watching it.

Strange movie but it had an MII in it so I had to watch. I watched lifetime channel??? I hope this dosn't make me less of a man... AHH GEE I need SPIKE TV and an hour of COPS and Texas SWAT.

The King of Queens

I have a couple DVD's of this sitcom. There is an episode where Doug
and Carrie go car shopping. You can see though the dealership window
and I swear there is a II in the lot. It looks like a 78 cobra with the fat over
hood stripe. I have been meaning to snap a screenshot and post to see if
I am right. I'll grab one tonite.

Did it have something to do with a CD the three guys were after? Coupe pulled into the diner al dirty with a surfboard on top(Ithink)If so it was on one of the Starz! channels a few years ago- I sent it in to the .net site, but they never put it on the list. it Wasn't that bad(wasn't that great either) but it did have to II so I watched it anyway,

I have WAY too much free time at work these days!

It's weird how you notice these cars, maybe because there doesn't seem to be many on the road anymore. I think Doug and Carrie should be buying the little
gem in the window.

Attachments

• queens-cobra.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 170
Man... good eye! I prolly would have missed that one!

I was flipping channels the other day and cross over a rap video that had a II right in it. Showed it 2 or 3 times as like it was a feature car or something for the rap video. For the life of me i can't remember the artist or the name of the song. IIRC it was a black coupe with wires.

Dano78 said:
Man... good eye! I prolly would have missed that one!

I was flipping channels the other day and cross over a rap video that had a II right in it.......

This thread

This II?

C'mon, Dano,

you can tell us ....

You wern't flipping past the rap station,...

you watch the stuff, don't you??

MadMark said:
This thread

This II?

C'mon, Dano,

you can tell us ....

You wern't flipping past the rap station,...

you watch the stuff, don't you??

Yep that's the car alright. I'd say you caught me red handed however, I don't have cable TV. I walked in on the old man at his house snoozing with BET on the TV and then noticed the II. At that moment I thought the world had tilted off it's axis... the old man was watching BET and there was a MII in a rap video.