• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

MM STB problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter StickShift84
  • Start date Start date Jul 21, 2005
S

StickShift84

New Member
Oct 16, 2003
82
0
0
Rhode Island
Jul 21, 2005
#1
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #1
I just strated to try to install my MM STB and it will not fit. Has anyone had this problem before. I moved everything in the engine compartment out of the way and it simply won't work. What should I do?

Thanks
 

KronicRacer

Member
Jun 23, 2004
502
1
18
puttering around Ft Lauderdale, FL
Jul 21, 2005
#2
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #2
StickShift84 said:
I just strated to try to install my MM STB and it will not fit. Has anyone had this problem before. I moved everything in the engine compartment out of the way and it simply won't work. What should I do?

Thanks
Click to expand...


got pics? i did the steeda stb on my car myself and the one pain in the ass i did encounter was having the cowl crack apart on me from here to kingdom come. need more details and pics on it not fitting because the steeda and mm are almost the same thing
 
S

StickShift84

New Member
Oct 16, 2003
82
0
0
Rhode Island
Jul 21, 2005
#3
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #3
No, I don't havce pictures I just tried to start installing it. After looking at it more I think I can get the STB to fit but I still can't get the CAI to fit with it.
 

KronicRacer

Member
Jun 23, 2004
502
1
18
puttering around Ft Lauderdale, FL
Jul 21, 2005
#4
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #4
it should fit even with the mac cai.
 

tomustang

Psychotic Member
Founding Member
Jun 8, 2000
3,434
2
78
McLean Hospital
Jul 21, 2005
#5
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #5
read the dirrections again.
 
R

Rocketman

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
730
0
0
SoCal
Jul 21, 2005
#6
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #6
KronicRacer said:
got pics? i did the steeda stb on my car myself and the one pain in the ass i did encounter was having the cowl crack apart on me from here to kingdom come. need more details and pics on it not fitting because the steeda and mm are almost the same thing
Click to expand...

Here's an install how to with pics http://www.stangfreak.com/StrutTowerBrace.html
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Tkx installation problem
  • dropteeth
  • Aug 21, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
53
Views
943
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
limp
Electrical problem plug in the drivers kick panel
  • Mindseye007
  • Aug 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
166
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 16, 2026
Mindseye007
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
526
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
Fox Jump/start - Charging
  • PonyGTrider
  • Oct 12, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
596
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 13, 2025
PonyGTrider
3
B&m hammer shifter c4 question
  • 387lx
  • Mar 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
353
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 19, 2026
387lx
3
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?