Motorsport Clutch Fork and Clutch Cable Kit M-7553-A302 --- Not As Advertised

AeroCoupe

lube between the nut and the face
Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
Claremore, OK
Was looking for a new clutch fork for my Coupe and found this kit on LMR but I always like to shop around and found it on Walmart's site for $26.95 from Blue Oval Industries. Checked their site and its not on there but the individual parts are. Anyhow, if anyone is needing either this is the cheapest you will find it.

Not sure why the URL is coming across as "Robot or human?" but the link works.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Probably a mis listing for just the cable, they tend to have some stuff cheaper and they do part some kit stuff out but that's well below his own site lol... His and yates performance are often over looked but can be cheaper then the more well known shops. I've never had an issue buying from either.

Be careful with this stuff. Half the time it comes back as not deliverable or something. Walmart is actively getting as many part numbers on their website because it affects google algorithms in a way that my small brain can't understand. Not saying that this is the case for this particular product, but it does happen.

Kurt

I saw that and low and behold I only got the clutch cable in my shipment. Part number on the packaging is correct and I checked Ford Performance Parts and their site specifically states that it's the clutch cable and clutch fork. I just emailed Blue Oval and let them know it was missing the clutch fork.

Got the response I figured I would get. They posted the wrong part number and wrong price and told me I could send it back through Walmart for a full refund. So I am going to pass on that as a Ford clutch cable is definitely worth the $26 I paid so still not a bad deal. Now back to finding a clutch fork.

I saw that and low and behold I only got the clutch cable in my shipment. Part number on the packaging is correct and I checked Ford Performance Parts and their site specifically states that it's the clutch cable and clutch fork. I just emailed Blue Oval and let them know it was missing the clutch fork.
Same here,same response. I'm just going to keep mine as well.

Figured as much, he has parted out kits for cheaper prices for years, I never had a problem with them but all ways make sure to ask if something seems too cheap. Most of the time it's cheaper from his site and you can still find a 5% code floating around. He sells the cables for 18.95, forks are cheap like $15 and there all stamped repos these days so rock auto is a better source for that., get a lot of the common repo interior stuff threw his site pretty much every time I pick up a fox body.

Reactions: 1 user
I saw the price on the cable but I am not paying to ship this one back and go through all the effort. Buddy of mine needs one and is buying it from me for what I paid for it so no harm no foul. Found an original Ford heavy duty clutch fork from a dealer for $32 shipped so that is on the way. I had a new Steeda adjustable clutch cable in my garage so that is going in the car.