NHMS 3 Lap Event: 6pm to Finish

Sunday:

Generations Cruise: 9am to 11am

Generations Deployment Schedule

(2005-present) 9am

(94-2004) 9:30am

Fox(79-93) 10am

(1965-78) 10:30am

*The cruises will end at the SmokinStangs Laconia First Annual Car Show - Weirs Beach Drive-In.

SmokinStangs Laconia First Annual Car Show: 8am to 4pm

Car Show Registration Weirs Beach / Drive-In 8am-Noon
Awards Presentation Weirs Beach / Drive-In 3pm-3:30pm

*General Admission – Open to Public / Non-Cruise Attendees / Spectators)
Weirs Beach / Drive-In
-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pre-Registration for Autocross, 3 Laps Event, Generations Cruise and the Show are recommended / On-site Registration is available

**At this time the Dyno is still on the schedule; however if there is not more of an interest in the next few weeks, the Dyno may be removed for this year.

***AIRAID, Latemodel Restoration and Moss Muscle have provided Items that will be given away over the course of the weekend.

For more information visit:

Smokin Stangs Laconia | Laconia, NH, September 9-11, 2011 | Mustang Event

Attachments

• SmokinStangs-LaconiaEventBanner1NEW-2.gif
    SmokinStangs-LaconiaEventBanner1NEW-2.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

Please note the following SmokinStang Laconia Event Hotel Sponsors still have rooms available. Please contact them and mention the SmokinStangs Laconia Event and Website:

-The Naswa is the Host Hotel for the Event and they are offering special rates.

-The Cozy Inn and Cottages, Channel Cottages and Abakee Cottages are SmokinStangs Laconia Event Hotel Sponsors and have special rates/packages for the weekend.

Here is a link to the Lodging Section which contains contact information for the above Sponsors:

Smokin Stangs Laconia | Laconia, NH, September 9-11, 2011 | Mustang Event

This will be my Final Post on this Rally for this year I promise!!!!!

If you are still debating whether or not you are going to attend The First Annual SmokinStangs Laconia Mustang Rally this weekend....STOP thinking about it and get there for the following reasons:

-This is going to be the First of Many SmokinStangs Laconia Mustang Rallys, so why not be a part of the first one!

-The participation for the first year seems to be exceeding our original expectations and there are some of the nicest Mustangs I have ever seen reported to be attending.

-There will be Mustangs in attendance from all the New England states as well as NY, PA and even Canada.

-There are Events Planned for Friday, Saturday and Sunday so even if you cant get away for the entire weekend, you can still come up and Enjoy the Experience as your schedule allows.

-The SmokinStangs Laconia Staff is not affiliated with any clubs so you do not have to worry about all the trophies on Sunday going only to club members.

-$700 of Latemodel Restoration Gift Cards (2-$250 and 2-$100) will be given away over the weekend.

-AIRAID has donated a Cold Air Intake Gift Certificate that will be awarded on Sunday.

-Moss Muscle has donated a Strut Tower Brace and Hood Struts/Lift Kit that will be given away over the weekend.

-It is going to be an Entire Weekend of Mustangs and the people that are into them.

-The Weather Looks Perfect so far.

Be sure to come on down & get in on the action at the FIRST ANNUAL SMOKINSTANGS LACONIA MUSTANG RALLY THIS WEEKEND / September 9-11, 2011.

How did your event go? I just recently joined stangnet and I wish i had seen this posted earlier. I live in Tewksbury mass and go uo to the lakes region a lot throughout the summer. I bet it was a lot of fun. I will be there next year.