MUSTANG STAMPEDE CAR SHOW SATURDAY 31ST AND MORE....

CAR SHOWS THIS WEEKEND

July 31, 2004 Rod Run and Custom Car Show, Hood River, Oregon, 503-354-1332

July 31, 2004 Albertson's Hawaiian Day Cruise In, Clackamas, OR.

Saturday, July 31st at Portland International Raceway. The Route 26 Cruisers Car Club in conjunction with Oregon Beat the Heat Racing presents a full day (and night) of Drag Racing and Car Show.

Show 'n' Shine on the grass, 11am--4pm; NHRA Drag Racing, 9am--5pm; Late Night Drags, 7pm--1am. Help support the Krystal Pomante Scholarship Fund and Oregon Beat the Heat. $10 entry fee for adults, Kids (6-12) $5. Open show event with 1st and 2nd place trophies. Food, music, raffles and lots more!

July 31, 2004 Cedarville Inn's 1st Annual Cruise In, Gresham, OR. 503-665-8565

July 31, 2004 18th Annual Mustang Stampede & All Ford Show, Vancouver Landing, Vancouver, Washington 10-4
Vancouver Landing located off I-5 just West of the Red Lion Inn at the Quay. Participants Choice Car Show sponsored by FIRESTONE. Spectators FREE, $10 registration per car entered. There are 30 classes including Cougars and High School with three trophies per class! Dash Plaques and goodie bags to first 150 entries. Pre-register by printing form at Mustangs Unlimited web site: www.mustangsunlimitedclub.com /Mustang_Stampede/Stampede.html.

August 1, 2004 Prairie Street Rod Show & Shine, Yelm, Washington, 360-894-3951

We'll be at the stampede show. See you :)

• Sponsors (?)

SMOKEDYA said:
so you joined the club huh :D just being a smart ass are you taking both cars? c ya then guy's. peace

john

Nope no club joining for us. If were gonna win .. it because we deserved it not because we belong to a club!!! nope just taking the 03. I guess the 03 has taken all the glory from my 91 and showing it no longer interests me.

yeah I know boo hoo...

Misha :)