Mustang Update

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
Welp I'm working on the wiring right now since I'm waiting for my clutch to arrive. The 5 speed is on the work bench and ready to be detailed, the pedal assembly is in and working, the interior is almost in (rear seats and rear panels are in).

I'm hiding all the wiring inside the fenders along with the solonoid switch. So far the only wires you see are the ones leading to the alternator and sensors on the engine. When I put this thing back to EFI I'll still hide the wires as much as possible. It makes for a very clean engine bay. Oh and the battery is going in the trunk.

Good news is that the door locks and windows still work. I was worried after over a year of the car being in one place and all.

BTW: I'm selling the 351W, maybe work a trade in with some chrome cobra R's I found this weekend. But I will be looking out for an EFI roller 5.0L from a Mustang and just dump a vortech on it and be done with it. That's later on after the brake, suspension and body upgrades are done. The engine is the last thing I want to modify so when the time comes to drop a supercharged baby in there, the car will accept her new organ and make me super happy :D

Almost forgot, I am going to put the 1000watt amp and infiniti speakers in the Mustang but I'm selling the CD changer and head unit (Pioneer) with the ZX2. I plan on getting an Alpine head unit for the Mustang and another smaller amp to power a 10" sub hidden in the spare tire hole.

• Sponsors (?)