Mustang5l5's Journal - More goodies

Mustang5L5

Car used in adult film "Highway Gangbang-InDaButt"
SN Certified Technician
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I am keeping my eye on this install... My mirror is de-laminating as well, and are in need of a new one. If I can get rid of the garage door opener on the sunvisor that would a huge benefit.
Mostly why I did it. Delaminating and wanting to ditch the opener. You can see it on the passenger visor in the first pic. If I nail the throttle hard enough it will fly off into the backseat somewhere. Getting annoying.

Wiring should be easy. It's 5 wires.

-Ignition on hot
-Constant power hot
-ground
-temp wire
-temp wire.

I'll ground it on the dome light ground wire, and then run the two power wires down to the fuse box area and find appropriate wires. Really hardest part is running the two wires to the front grill area to mount the temp sensor. As soon as I get my wire in and make a harness i'll get this done

• Sponsors (?)

Mustang5L5

SN Certified Technician
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I don't have a sig pic though. Just those two lines

Mustang5L5

SN Certified Technician
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Slow day. Pulled my armrest out to measure for power ports on the rear. Going to get some black plastic and make A custom mount face

IMG_6889.JPG

Also, tightened up the leather armrest cover. I pulled it tight and used staples to secure it

IMG_6899.JPG

95BlueStallion

Yo Adrian, I did it.
10 Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Mustang5L5

SN Certified Technician
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Got some wire and made a wiring harness. Now to see if I can get it routed today.

IMG_6952.JPG

Mustang5L5

SN Certified Technician
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I got it to this point and then head out to snowblow. Need to locate an ignition on and constant power wire...then run two wires to the front for the temp sensor

IMG_6955.JPG

IMG_6958.JPG

Mustang5L5

SN Certified Technician
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Unsure how much we got so far. Last time I was out it was up to my knees in untouched areas. Kids were having a blast.

Still coming down as we speak. Schools cancelled tomorrow. I'll need to clean up in the AM before I head to work

EDIT: 22" officially in my town

Last edited:

Dan02gt

5 Year Member
Mar 2, 2003
Greenville, NC
Slow day. Pulled my armrest out to measure for power ports on the rear. Going to get some black plastic and make A custom mount face

View attachment 601200

Also, tightened up the leather armrest cover. I pulled it tight and used staples to secure it

View attachment 601202
For my power port install I cut the back off of the outer part of ash tray leaving slightly more than the bezel. The power port slid into what was left perfectly. I epoxied the 2 parts together and snapped it back into the armrest.

Mustang5L5

SN Certified Technician
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
So I submitted a few pics to redlinegoods.com to use on their site and got a bit of credit to apply to future order for something else.

So what should I get?

Dash pad? Or door armrest pads?

Same black leather and black stitching as the others.