Mach 1 My '03 Mach 1 is finally here!!

• Sponsors (?)

Pre-cut tint frustration

Im not sure Im going to tell where I bought the pre-cut tint at.

Reason is, I told the dip wads what they can do with their product.

And after much frustration putting it on and it not turning out like it could have, they gave my money back and I told them I was going to let people know on the forums what a sorry product they sold.
If you want to risk it do a search on Google for window film and good luck.
I dont want fellow car lovers to go thru this.

I have installed tint on 3 cars by buying rolls and cutting it. And I thought pre-cut would be better, but they hadn't cut thru it so I had to do some cutting with a razor.
And their soap solution was a joke. I ended up sending my wife to buy baby shampoo to use in my spray bottle and it worked like a champ.

But the damage had been done by then.

Oh and I told them I need tint for a 03 Mach 1 right. And what do they send me, tint for a V6/GT. I told them the c-pillar glass is like a Bullitt after the fact, then they told me they dont sell tint for either car.

Bastages!! :bang:

Dennis

DOHC 32 Valves hood stickers

Here is a pair of vinyl stickers I made for the Mach 1. I was hesitant to put them on but I knew they could be removed any time.
But so far the response from friends and strangers is positive :nice:

I think it brings out the powerdome hood even more. Makes use of the extra space we have.

Dennis
Dohc_vinyl.JPG

MRT street springs & Tri-ax

Well I ordered a set of MRT springs from Partshopper here while they had the 5% off for customer appreciation days.
And I found a Steeda Tri-ax shifter for sale on Blue Oval News for $115 from a Mustang friend, so next week I should have some goodies for the Mach 1.

But if the nasty weather and salt on the roads dont go away, I may never get to try them out.
Shes in the garage with a car cover on. :nice:

And I may wait on installing the shifter till we see if Tremec and Ford decides to put out a tsb on our 3650's.

But I know they will be on way before the 40th in Nashville:spot:

Dennis

34Ford said:
Well I ordered a set of MRT springs from Partshopper here while they had the 5% off for customer appreciation days.
And I found a Steeda Tri-ax shifter for sale on Blue Oval News for $115 from a Mustang friend, so next week I should have some goodies for the Mach 1.

But if the nasty weather and salt on the roads dont go away, I may never get to try them out.
Shes in the garage with a car cover on. :nice:

And I may wait on installing the shifter till we see if Tremec and Ford decides to put out a tsb on our 3650's.

But I know they will be on way before the 40th in Nashville:spot:

Dennis

Great looking 34 Ford, Dennis and Merry Chirstams and Happy New Year to you :nice: