Progress Thread My 89 Lx Gets The Trickflow Top End Treatment Etc....etc.

• Sponsors (?)

Well for you seasoned veterans of fox modding this will be a big yawn, but I'm gonna post it anyway haha. Eibach pro''s going in with some Koni orange shocks and struts and then finally some MM camber plates.

20170627_175445.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
20170627_182337.jpg

So out came the old crap in the rear which took way longer than it should have since I kinda impulsively jumped in cause I was bored. With my head up my ass and unable to find anything I needed, even running out of PB Blaster I pressed on.

Reactions: 1 user
20170627_210825.jpg
20170627_210936.jpg

Happy so far with the results, both sides seem the same height anyway, but unfortunately the front will have to wait a little while. My Gal Bladder has decided it need's out so it's surgery this Thursday. Once I'm able it's back at it !

Reactions: 2 users
man you have great taste.... I'm actually getting the same exact top end kit and ordering the same suspension stuff you just did as well haha

I appreciate the compliment but the only thing I'll take credit for is doing the research, so many guys have put these products to use that help guys like me out tremendously, of course taste and budget play a role too haha.

Reactions: 1 users
If it matters Joe, my daughter had her gall bladder removed and she recovered quickly and has minimal issues now.

Not that i'm comparing you to a 28 year old girl or anything.......:leaving:

Reactions: 1 users
If it matters Joe, my daughter had her gall bladder removed and she recovered quickly and has minimal issues now.

Not that i'm comparing you to a 28 year old girl or anything.......:leaving:

They took it out this morning and I gotta tell ya, pretty friggin sore. 28 year old girl probably complained less about the pain.

Reactions: 3 users
Cleaned out all the crap sitting in the control arm, got the spring in after many many curse words, it seems Eibach pros are fairly tall, after many failed attempts I got a spring compressor from Advanced Auto. It was too long so I cut it down a little bit and it finally worked, hopefully it's not enough of a alteration to the tool that they'll notice haha.

20170706_182216.jpg
20170707_154832.jpg
20170707_164113.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users