My current build...438 clevor/70 fastback.

do you have any more pics of the radiator support mods without the radiator mounted? I'm interested in possibly doing this mod myself. I'd like to squeeze a Mark VII in there. What size radiator are you running (height x length)?

do you have any more pics of the radiator support mods without the radiator mounted? I'm interested in possibly doing this mod myself. I'd like to squeeze a Mark VII in there. What size radiator are you running (height x length)?

28" x 16.5"

I don't have any good pictures of what I did. I was real simple, just cutout the support that held the radiator.

Thanks for the advice, tubes are in and I'll start this weekend. Curious on the collector you describe. Any way you can post a picture?

Awesome build, love it! That engine is gonna tear up the asphalt!

I'm running a KRC/Hydraboost combo; I got an extra -6AN bung welded onto my PS resorvair. That way the "T" is eliminated, as it isn't an optimal solution.
Can't see the extra bung on this pic, but you can see the return line comming up from the rack. The 3 other lines on the sidewall/shocktower is from the top: Hydraboost return line, pump to hydraboost line, and at the bottom is hydraboost to rack 'n' pinion line.

BTW; is there a Ford part number for the Ford Power steering fitting seals? My brother needs a pair for his XV Level 2 suspension 'Cuda project, which uses an '05 Mustang rack. Can't get those here in europe

Did you have to grind on the motor mounts or dart sportsman block at all to get them to fit? I have the same setup im trying to put in a 91 stang and the mounts arent close to bolting up to the sportsman block??? Thanks.

Did you have to grind on the motor mounts or dart sportsman block at all to get them to fit? I have the same setup im trying to put in a 91 stang and the mounts arent close to bolting up to the sportsman block??? Thanks.

Sure did.

A. The mounts simply didn't fit a Dart block.
B. The mounts were too high.
C. I didn't like the placement between the shock towers.

I modified the mounts so much, you might as well make your own.

I was very disappointed with the AJE stuff. You figure a drag racing company that makes K members would design mounts to fit a Dart block right????

You would think. I have called them and they were supposed to call me back yesterday but of course no call (and the guy is out of the office today). I thought about grinding on the mounts but the design of the mounts really do not make it possible to do that to make them fit. I dont have the tools/capability to make my own mounts here so I am at a loss at what I am going to do????