Paint and Body Need a couple dimensions if possible.....

Wayne Waldrep

Before I post a pic, do you have one of yours?
15 Year Member
Apr 14, 2003
Cuba, AL
Capture.JPG

Does anyone have a fox with the front and rear bumper covers removed? I need the dimension shown for the front and rear if possible. Making a drawing and don't have access at the moment to a car. And a plus if you happen to have one......rough height to the ground/floor from the centerline of the same mounting plates front and rear. I know this last one will vary greatly but for the purposes of this drawing, it will be close enough.
Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

AeroCoupe

Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
Jenks, OK
If the bumper support attachment points are inline with the front subframes then this thread may be of some help:

You might be able to get a body shop to look in their books and they will probably have the dimensions and tolerances for both ends.

BlakeusMaximus

Still got to try a little lube on my speedo head
5 Year Member
Jul 12, 2017
I think the frame dimensions are in the stickys. I had given them to a member a while back and saw them in the stickys tab a while back. They are out of my Chief Measuring system. Check in there Wayne.

Edit" Yep they are in there.

Reactions: 1 user

BlakeusMaximus

Still got to try a little lube on my speedo head
5 Year Member
Jul 12, 2017
I would assume that they are. Those dimensions are for the SN95. My measuring system doesnt have the 79-93's though. They didnt change the structure much when the 94's came out as far as I know.