• Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk

Need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick80james
  • Start date Start date Apr 14, 2019
R

Rick80james

New Member
Apr 14, 2019
1
0
1
Texas
Apr 14, 2019
#1
  • Apr 14, 2019
  • #1
Hey guys I'm new here ..last night I was driving my 2015 gt with a kenne bell setup car has just hit 17k miles and out of nowhere I thought I felt it misfiring at take off or if in to high of a gear at lower speeds .I automatically thought bad gas etc..so while at the pump my wife noticed smoke out the exhaust so I got the car home popped the hood and noticed a little bit of oil by my passenger motor mount ..so I jacked the car up and seemed to be a little bit of oil on both sides of the car lower block area..I searched for a whole in the block and cznt find one I've kept the car run and sit no oil on the ground d no oil in coolant no water in oil ..I did notice small amounts of oil on top of intercooler and even some on my passenger rear fuel injector were it seats ..I'm so confused as to what could be wrong here? Car still boost up under load but low rpms sputters...backfires on idle here and there and smokes more the longer it runs
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
18
Views
512
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Yesterday at 4:40 PM
manicmechanic007
Engine Looking for suggestions and or ideas
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
466
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
PonyGTrider
Fox Help
  • 93fox85
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
269
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 23, 2026
Noobz347
S
S302 Saleen supercharger help
  • sschoup
  • Nov 19, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
2
Views
432
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Nov 19, 2025
sschoup
S
Resolved 2015 ecoboost pp bumpsteer issue
  • matthewt
  • Aug 1, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
175
2015 - 2023 Specific Tech Aug 3, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?