Need opinions from 18'' rim userers concerning lug nuts? everybodys welcome too.

I'm ready to place my order from mustang tuning for these rims
http://www.mustangtuning.com/whmuwhri.html (18'' White Saleens) and I have a choice of lug nuts but I'm not sure which would look good out of these
http://www.mustangtuning.com/mustang...cessories.html
I was going to get the 20 locking lug nuts but then the thought went through my head if I loose the key and have an emergency I'm kinda sorta screwed trying to get 20 of them off lol. What do you guys think of just the chrome Acorn style lug nuts with just one lock per wheel? What do you guys think of the Bullet lug nuts on white saleens? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Go with Gorilla lock nuts - just have ONE locking nut on each wheel IMHO. 20 is a PITA to deal with. I've lost my key before and had to deal with them overnighting **** and let me tell you its far too stressful so I can't imagine having to deal with 20, especially if you have to stip them all off in an emergency.

In fact I took my locks off completly, They are a PITA. I put on some aftermarket, chrome ones, and they have a large allen key socket to put them on. You see them on imports some times.....sshsssshhhhh....
But they look good and Not evry thief usually carries a large allen key socket to steal rims, I figure if they get stolen then they were casing my car anyway and knew what kind of locks would be on it..

im looking at those rims too but i wont be buying any lug locks. i had them on my cobra r's but they were such a pita that im just going to "risk it"
the area i live in is pretty nice so i dont suspect any thiefs to sneak a way with my new shoes.
do you guys really have to worry about some a-hole running off with your wheels? i havnt garaged my car or anything.
oh and i also heard that your wheel can get unbalanced because the locking lug nut weighs differently than the other 4.
anyone know if this is a big deal/dangerous at high speeds?
good luck with your purchase,
-fawcett