Progress Thread Finally got a new truck

Three AM Demon. It manifests itself to many on Stangnet. @CarMichael Angelo was the first to speak of its existence and give it a name. It's corporeal form is that of @Davedacarpainter drinking a cold beer and egging you on to take the elegant/hard/notgonnahappen road to Mustang maintenance.

I should bookmark this definition.
Ahh. I can't say I’ve been out in the garage at 3am working on the car.

• Sponsors (?)

This whole idea of selling started with my brother. He asked how often I drive it, I told him not much, told him about how much dough it would take to take the next step with it. He said sell it, you could get some good cash for it, you dont drive it that much. That’s what got me thinking, but, I really don’t think I could. I’m past that. I’ll start saving and keep looking for the parts to make to take the step. The budget GT40 intake and letter cam isnt sounding too bad.

This whole idea of selling started with my brother. He asked how often I drive it, I told him not much, told him about how much dough it would take to take the next step with it. He said sell it, you could get some good cash for it, you dont drive it that much. That’s what got me thinking, but, I really don’t think I could. I’m past that. I’ll start saving and keep looking for the parts to make to take the step. The budget GT40 intake and letter cam isnt sounding too bad.

After you kick him in the nuts, get a new brother.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
He's a good dude. He used to have a badass full size 88 Bronco. I wish I could have snagged that up when he got rid of it. Eddie Bauer edition.

If you get rid of it...you’ll be starting all over if you ever decide to get back in a fox
Thats what one of the guys said earlier, thats what hit it home for me. This is something Ive been thinking about for a while, not just a ramdom thought. Its not going anywhere.

Ahh. I can't say I’ve been out in the garage at 3am working on the car.

He's not there when you're working on your car. He's the bastard who tells you the things you should've done differently or about all of the things that could go wrong with a particular change you've done or are contemplating. He generally appears in the middle of the night - usually 3am, but it all depends on his schedule - and keeps you awake telling you everything he's thought about while you were asleep. He visits us all once in a while, but it seems he's been spending an awful lot of time at Mike's lately. And the bastard seems to eavesdrop on all parts of your life, not just your car or hobbies. :shrug:

• PlusOne