Progress Thread Finally got a new truck

In ABQ the freeway speed limit is 80mph, right ? I can remember driving my cousins car at 85mph and people were passing me like I was sitting still. Speed limit here is 55 or 65...if you get caught doing over 80 its a reckless driving charge.

I liked the " E " cam with 24lb injectors. It was my favorite of all of them. Staggered rockers 1.6 and 1.7 really woke it up a little. Those were the days.

Make some memories with it man. You can't get rid of it before I fly out there and see it for myself.

• Sponsors (?)

In ABQ the freeway speed limit is 80mph, right ? I can remember driving my cousins car at 85mph and people were passing me like I was sitting still. Speed limit here is 55 or 65...if you get caught doing over 80 its a reckless driving charge.

I can’t imagine a speed limit of 80 with that many people on the road.
Things happen way faster at 80-90 than they do at 65. Dangerous with so much distracted driving going on all over the place!

I liked the " E " cam with 24lb injectors. It was my favorite of all of them. Staggered rockers 1.6 and 1.7 really woke it up a little. Those were the days.

Make some memories with it man. You can't get rid of it before I fly out there and see it for myself.
75 mph, but lately with Covid, people decided 90mph is the new speed limit. Thanks @90sickfox . It’s nothing special. Well maybe a little above average. :cool: Just don't look too close

Reactions: 1 user
Radio DEFINITELY means speakers. 2 12s powered by some old school amplifiers would be sweet. Rockford Punch 150, or an Orion 100w HCCA bridged to 1 ohm., backed by a Sony, Alpine, or Eclipse deck...man, those were the days.

I would not sell that fox though. Unless it's to upgrade to a nicer Fox or an 03/04 Cobra.

It’s got speakers in the dash and quarter trims, but I think they are the originals. There aren’t any speakers in the doors though. The holes still have the weather barriers over them. Weird that a fully loaded GT wouldn’t come with door speakers. MAybe its not fully loaded

Last edited:
My head unit is under the hood, the speakers are under the rear bumper and the volume control is under my right foot.

Reactions: 1 user
Forgive me, 3AMD??

Three AM Demon. It manifests itself to many on Stangnet. @CarMichael Angelo was the first to speak of its existence and give it a name. It's corporeal form is that of @Davedacarpainter drinking a cold beer and egging you on to take the elegant/hard/notgonnahappen road to Mustang maintenance.

I should bookmark this definition.