You need to verify the wideband is synced properly with the MS. If you run veal on normal or below it does not take much for changes to happen.. set the difficulty to hard so it respects the current ve table more
Hey guys, been a while since I've done anything because I've been having way too much fun with this thing the past few months!
I have not hooked up the boost controller but debating to even do it. It's currently making between 7-7.5lbs on just the spring. It's fun enough in its current state that I'm weighing the risk/reward of head gasket issues with a few more lbs. It was always only intended to just make it fun enough street car. Based off forum/youtube research I'm guessing around 330ish HP with a bone stock motor? I've heard around 10lbs it's practically guaranteed to blow head gaskets can anyone confirm?
My idle still needs work but haven't bothered trying to dial it in any better yet. Also, wish I started using EGO control a bit sooner haha. Fuel map is practically bang on, now with the ego to 10% Auth it's essentially perfect. I do get some lean spikes when I tip in the throttle and rich spikes when getting off it but I will need to lean on Steve next summer for that because I have exhausted all accel enrich/other features to try and solve it.
I tried out a cheap electronic cutout for s off Amazon for 60 bucks and has been worth every penny. My quiet flowmaster 40s normally, and rowdy bull when I want. Also feels like it breaths much better, as confirmed by my AFR opened/closed.
This winter I want to focus on cleaning up some more of the surface and interior flaws and give it some more appeal. I started by finding some chrome 17x9 cobra r rims on kijiji. Feeling very vanilla ice, but for $400 I couldn't pass it up. They have a 235 tire on them which looks and works perfect on the front, but definitely needs a sticky 255 or more on the rear.