• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

New Camera.. Driveway pics before many mods to come..

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbogt
  • Start date Start date Jun 17, 2007
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3
T

turbogt

Member
May 1, 2003
723
16
19
Montana
Jul 13, 2007
#41
  • Jul 13, 2007
  • #41
Heres the latest update on the progress....









 

Bosko5.0

Active Member
May 18, 2006
1,067
0
37
longwood, FL
Jul 15, 2007
#42
  • Jul 15, 2007
  • #42
nice. how do they grip??
 

m0l0

Member
Nov 20, 2005
178
0
17
Jul 15, 2007
#43
  • Jul 15, 2007
  • #43
I am amazed that nobody has pointed this:


Pics of Engine or
 
T

turbogt

Member
May 1, 2003
723
16
19
Montana
Jul 15, 2007
#44
  • Jul 15, 2007
  • #44
Heres a pretty old one...I didn't want to risk being banned so I posted the first one I could find.. I have been doing some polishing. I will post pictures when I'm all done, but lately I haven't had time because I have been chasing too many ladies around...



The tires corner very very well... Straightline they are so so.. I guess if I ever wanna hook in first and second I will just have to get slicks, because even these sticky 315's don't stand a chance against the good ole 5.0 torque, vortech, and 4.10's...
 

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Jul 15, 2007
#45
  • Jul 15, 2007
  • #45
Wheres the pic? lol
 
T

turbogt

Member
May 1, 2003
723
16
19
Montana
Jul 15, 2007
#46
  • Jul 15, 2007
  • #46
The Green GT said:
Wheres the pic? lol
Click to expand...



Haha... I noticed that after I posted... I'm still pretty tipsy from last night...
 

vp6799

New Member
Aug 15, 2006
124
0
0
Massachusetts
Jul 15, 2007
#47
  • Jul 15, 2007
  • #47
turbogt said:
No states allow it, but that isn't stopping me
Click to expand...

That's wrong, in mass at least.. With a "Doctors Prescription" (wink,wink), you can tint your windshield. It can't be really dark, but you can tint it.

I know someone that had it done leagally.
 
I

iwashmycar

20+ Year Stangneter
Apr 7, 2004
1,236
1
39
Columbus, Ohio
Jul 16, 2007
#48
  • Jul 16, 2007
  • #48
wooooow...thats drop dead gorgeous
 
T

turbogt

Member
May 1, 2003
723
16
19
Montana
Jul 16, 2007
#49
  • Jul 16, 2007
  • #49
Thanks.. I just got my sequential taillights today too..
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
New here , too many cars and too many problems
  • spencergt66
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
216
The Welcome Wagon Mar 21, 2026
spencergt66
S
N
Vibration after new clutch
  • nipple_looker
  • Sep 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
431
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Saturday at 12:05 PM
fasterthangas
F
S
For Sale 2007 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE/137,797 MI/ 20,000+MI NEW ENGINE/BRAND NEW TIRES/$4500 OBO/WAUKEGAN, IL
  • Savage21!
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
0
Views
123
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Sep 10, 2026
Savage21!
S
Sn95 new style hub retaining nuts
  • limp
  • Mar 6, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
575
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 7, 2025
limp
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
243
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Saturday at 5:19 PM
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?