• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New From Cny

  • Thread starter Thread starter tri99gt
  • Start date Start date Feb 8, 2014

tri99gt

New Member
Feb 8, 2014
4
0
2
CNY
Feb 8, 2014
#1
  • Feb 8, 2014
  • #1
I just wanted to drop a line and say hello to everyone on this site, and say I look forward to gaining knowledge in all things Mustang. I am not very knowledgeable, but am a quick study and look forward to getting my hands dirty making my 99 Mustang GT I just purchased today all it can be.
 

madspeed

Colonel Mustard
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
8,913
1,332
204
a van down by the river
Feb 8, 2014
#2
  • Feb 8, 2014
  • #2
Welcome to the show!
 

tri99gt

New Member
Feb 8, 2014
4
0
2
CNY
Feb 8, 2014
#3
  • Feb 8, 2014
  • #3
madspeed said:
Welcome to the show!
Click to expand...
Thanks. I feel like a kid in a candy store right now. I hope this never wears off. I smile every time I get in the Silver Pony and start her up. I can't wait to start the mod process...
 

jetmech807

10 Year Member
Dec 1, 2011
1,195
326
164
Crestview, FL
Feb 8, 2014
#4
  • Feb 8, 2014
  • #4
It won't. It will turn into an obsession. Some say an unhealthy obsession, but what the hell do they know.
 

tri99gt

New Member
Feb 8, 2014
4
0
2
CNY
Feb 8, 2014
#5
  • Feb 8, 2014
  • #5
jetmech807 said:
It won't. It will turn into an obsession. Some say an unhealthy obsession, but what the hell do they know.
Click to expand...
I think it already has reached the obsession stage... lol I find myself on the net constantly searching for what I should do first and then everything else I'd like to do to her. It seems like a healthy one to me.
 

1968stang

Founding Member
Jul 18, 2002
2,062
13
69
North Carolina
Feb 18, 2014
#6
  • Feb 18, 2014
  • #6
to Stangnet!
 

tri99gt

New Member
Feb 8, 2014
4
0
2
CNY
Feb 19, 2014
#7
  • Feb 19, 2014
  • #7
My first upgrade was an Alpine CD/ receiver with xm satellite radio. I just ordered a set of twin halo projector headlights and l.e.d. carbon fiber tail lights today. Let the fun begin !!!!!

Past Cars
66 Chevelle SS 396 4 spd. (a monster)
67 Camaro SS 350 auto
70 Camaro V8 auto
71 Charger R/T 440 six pack slap stick (most powerful)
71 Mustang Mach 1 351 Cleveland 4 spd. (fastest of the bunch)
72 Mustang Grande 302 3 spd. standard on floor
To name a few. Any one of which I wish I still had. I have a feeling the 99 GT convertible will be a combination of all of the above. (pretty, fast, and strong)
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Progress Thread slow&fast's 2000 GT - Suspension Upgrades
  • slow&fast
  • Oct 2, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
558
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Thursday at 4:55 PM
AeroCoupe
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Sep 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
81
The Welcome Wagon Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
184
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
N
New from North Alabama
  • nate1988
  • Apr 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
234
The Welcome Wagon Apr 16, 2026
Supramcaz
C
New mustang owner
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
184
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?