• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New from NW Indiana!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whattafox93
  • Start date Start date Feb 5, 2012
W

whattafox93

New Member
Feb 5, 2012
5
1
1
Feb 5, 2012
#1
  • Feb 5, 2012
  • #1
HI all!! I am new and from nw Indiana! I currently have a 93 Gt. It is reef blue met., 5.0, Aod trans and bone stock,4 now anyways! I am looking forward to learning as this is my 1st Mustang. hopefully not my last as I would like to buy a handshaker (Manual) fox next. I look forward to getting to know the people on here and learn from everyone and help out where I can.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
New Member from Poland
  • Restomotive
  • Apr 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
136
The Welcome Wagon Apr 22, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
C
New mustang owner
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
171
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
New here
  • Foxbody209!
  • Jan 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
481
The Welcome Wagon Jan 8, 2026
Foxbody209!
N
New from North Alabama
  • nate1988
  • Apr 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
228
The Welcome Wagon Apr 16, 2026
Supramcaz
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?