New guy...reviving this little guy.built it about 10 yrs ago,had to put it away after just a couple Hundred miles,sitting ever since

• Sponsors (?)

FP should be way high with that FMU under boost, if your'e dropping to 30psi you've got issues somewhere. I have the Anderson PMS installed on a new 347 Supercharged build. Still breaking in it but definitely need to address the fuel pressure issue under boost. Pop open the FMU and see if the diaphragm is torn/dry rot.

Also just read that you are running a stock in-tank, highly suggest you ditch the T-rex and go with something like the Aeromotive Stealth 340 in-tank. Doubt you will run out of fuel with this especially with the FMU.

I ran a PMS years ago, they are very user friendly, just limited on their tuning capability.
I may still have the base tune print out from Anderson for my old supercharged 302,
If I can find it I'll post a pic if you want.
Definitely upgrade your fuel pump to a higher volume in tank unit and inspect the diaphragm in
that fmu. I would change the fuel filter as well you never know what kind of crud built up in that
tank after sitting.

I would doubt that its anything in the tables if you haven't changed anything, your datasets should still be in tact. If anything, you can switch to a different dataset and just set everything to 0 in all tables and turn off idle control (should be off anyways), 0 out everything in the idle table and make sure your rev limiters are 6K or more, remember to save the dataset!