• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New Guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter WesStangGT13
  • Start date Start date Oct 27, 2013

WesStangGT13

New Member
Oct 27, 2013
1
0
2
Tennessee
Oct 27, 2013
#1
  • Oct 27, 2013
  • #1
I am new to the forum. I have a '13 Mustang GT with Roush axelbacks and looking forward to talking about everything Mustang related! Also looking into getting a tune and would like to know which brand is recommended?
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Oct 28, 2013
#2
  • Oct 28, 2013
  • #2
Check the specific forums for you car to ask questions and research. Welcome
 

madspeed

Colonel Mustard
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
8,913
1,332
204
a van down by the river
Oct 31, 2013
#3
  • Oct 31, 2013
  • #3
Welcome aboard Wes. Post your questionsin the s197 forum and you'll get all the answers you need!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
183
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
I
I'm gonna have so many questions (but I know how to search)
  • ironhorsewayne
  • Jun 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
277
The Welcome Wagon Jun 8, 2026
Noobz347
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
210
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
S
New here, and from Illinois.
  • sox2005
  • Nov 14, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
298
The Welcome Wagon Dec 22, 2025
manicmechanic007
N
New member
  • Neokeith7
  • May 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
129
The Welcome Wagon May 2, 2026
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?