• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stymeesmont
  • Start date Start date Mar 10, 2011

Stymeesmont

New Member
Mar 10, 2011
16
0
1
MN
Mar 10, 2011
#1
  • Mar 10, 2011
  • #1
Hello, New guy here. I just bought my first Mustang...its an '05 v6. Totally happy with it and kinda a dream come true. Ever since this body style came out...I said I would own one.
Also, some of you may already know me...I also own an '83 Fairmont Futura. I am the guy who discovered how to use the I6 K-member with a v8 in a Fox Chassis.
Looking forward to getting to know you all !
Stymees'mont
 

Celeb

20+ Year Stangneter
Sep 8, 2002
736
13
59
Here and there
Mar 10, 2011
#2
  • Mar 10, 2011
  • #2
Welcome!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
166
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
M
new member
  • markmoon
  • Jul 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
109
The Welcome Wagon Jul 24, 2026
General karthief
M
Hello all, I am new to this forum
  • Maddog 302
  • Dec 19, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
265
The Welcome Wagon Dec 20, 2025
nickyb
Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
18
Views
313
The Welcome Wagon Yesterday at 2:47 PM
DadLife0724
S
New here, and from Illinois.
  • sox2005
  • Nov 14, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
298
The Welcome Wagon Dec 22, 2025
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?