• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New Here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Throttlejunkie13
  • Start date Start date Jan 22, 2017
T

Throttlejunkie13

New Member
Jan 22, 2017
4
0
1
Jackson, Ga.
Jan 22, 2017
#1
  • Jan 22, 2017
  • #1
Just another mustang owner checking in. I'm south of Atlanta, not far from Summit Racing.
 
2

2017 Black Beauty

New Member
Jan 6, 2017
19
1
3
Atlanta
Jan 22, 2017
#2
  • Jan 22, 2017
  • #2
Throttlejunkie13 said:
Just another mustang owner checking in. I'm south of Atlanta, not far from Summit Racing.
Click to expand...
Hello fellow Mustang fans. I'm new here myself and as of September 2016, I FINALLY bought my first Mustang. She's a 2017 GT California Special Convertible.
 
2

2017 Black Beauty

New Member
Jan 6, 2017
19
1
3
Atlanta
Jan 22, 2017
#3
  • Jan 22, 2017
  • #3
2017 Black Beauty said:
Hello fellow Mustang fans. I'm new here myself and as of September 2016, I FINALLY bought my first Mustang. She's a 2017 GT California Special Convertible.
Click to expand...
P.S. I'm just north of Atlanta.
 

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Jan 23, 2017
#4
  • Jan 23, 2017
  • #4
Throttlejunkie13 said:
Just another mustang owner checking in. I'm south of Atlanta, not far from Summit Racing.
Click to expand...
Welcome to stangnet.

What model is of mustang do you own? Post some pictures, we'd love to see it.

Check out the subforums for the model you have, you'll get lots of help and ideas in the subforums.

Good to have you with us.
 

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Jan 23, 2017
#5
  • Jan 23, 2017
  • #5
2017 Black Beauty said:
Hello fellow Mustang fans. I'm new here myself and as of September 2016, I FINALLY bought my first Mustang. She's a 2017 GT California Special Convertible.
Click to expand...
Welcome to stangnet.

Check out our S550 subforums to hook up with other owners.

In the future, start a new thread when you have something to get to us. You piggybacked on the original posters thread and I just happened to see your post. When you start a new thread members will help you specifically.

Glad you joined us.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

N
New member
  • Neokeith7
  • May 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
122
The Welcome Wagon May 2, 2026
nickyb
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
new member
  • kb65
  • Jul 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Aug 1, 2026
apple99Mustangdude
A
P
New here
  • PortCity
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
143
The Welcome Wagon Jun 9, 2026
AeroCoupe
R
New Member from Poland
  • Restomotive
  • Apr 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
136
The Welcome Wagon Apr 22, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?