• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt Wesner
  • Start date Start date May 2, 2017

Matt Wesner

Member
Apr 28, 2017
7
2
13
Vancouver, WA
May 2, 2017
#1
  • May 2, 2017
  • #1
Hello fellow stangers! I am new to the forum not the pony game. I have had 3 foxes over the years and own a 98 GT. This my first SN95 mustang also the newest one I've owned. A little about myself... I have been in auto parts for 18+ years. I am excited to start this new project as it has been sometime since I've had a mustang. I look forward to meeting some new Mustang heads! lol!
 

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
May 3, 2017
#2
  • May 3, 2017
  • #2
Welcome to Stangnet Matt.

Post a couple pictures of your mustang for us. We're kind of picture whores here......

Look around our '96-'04 subforums, you'll find lots on info on SN95's there. Plus lots of gearheads that'll lend a hand if you need it. Jump in on any thread if you can help out too.

Good to have you with us.
 
Reactions: Matt Wesner

Saberstang

Active Member
May 2, 2017
130
24
28
Atlanta, GA
May 4, 2017
#3
  • May 4, 2017
  • #3
Welcome to Stangnet Matt! It's great to have you. A 98 GT is definitely going to be a fun project car congratulations. I hope to see you around the forum.Post up some pics if you can.
 

Matt Wesner

Member
Apr 28, 2017
7
2
13
Vancouver, WA
May 30, 2017
#4
  • May 30, 2017
  • #4
Here she is
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0257.webp
    844.4 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: Saberstang and Davedacarpainter

Saberstang

Active Member
May 2, 2017
130
24
28
Atlanta, GA
May 31, 2017
#5
  • May 31, 2017
  • #5
Wow..beautiful 98 GT you have man very nice! I love the Chrome FR500 wheels they are my favorite wheels more pics please!!
 

Matt Wesner

Member
Apr 28, 2017
7
2
13
Vancouver, WA
May 31, 2017
#6
  • May 31, 2017
  • #6
Thank man! I plan to change things up. That's just how she sits for now. I'm going to order up some coil-overs soon....hopefully.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
169
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
P
New here
  • PortCity
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
144
The Welcome Wagon Jun 9, 2026
AeroCoupe
2nd Fox Body
  • N8827N
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
139
The Welcome Wagon Jul 18, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Friday at 5:30 AM
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
55
The Welcome Wagon Friday at 9:48 PM
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?