• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New member here

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoboFrank
  • Start date Start date Mar 18, 2019

LoboFrank

Member
Mar 18, 2019
4
2
13
Phoenix,AZ
Mar 18, 2019
#1
  • Mar 18, 2019
  • #1
How’s it goin new member here name is Frank and I’m a heavy diesel/automotive technician. I just recently purchased a 2001 GT mustang coupe/hard top. I used to own a 2003 convertible v6 though “got it in a deal trade for another car” and have always loved the body style of the new edge and since then I’ve always wanted a GT so I finally pulled the trigger and purchased one. I got it for a great deal but you know every great deal there’s always a catch. The car had several codes on but majority of them were simple fixes and after fixing all 15 codes I got the car running perfect and got it to pass emissions here’s in Az. I just recently purchased a couple of goodies for the car exterior wise I will be posting pictures in a bit of the car I had done some changes on it like remove the spoiler and fixed the exhaust on it
 

Attachments

  • 9CCF038C-CFF2-4D44-A906-31B8450F9382.webp
    391.8 KB · Views: 125
  • C915041B-F925-411C-B3D3-C2A4AE22B3AE.webp
    476.6 KB · Views: 139
  • FF350414-6FE5-43B6-99C8-D483797A7192.webp
    301.3 KB · Views: 128
  • E54E9246-820D-4EFC-801C-EC43994B7BFC.webp
    179.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 162464D0-5BF0-45EF-8CDF-E859A44CE1DE.webp
    186 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: General karthief

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,059
10,684
213
polk county florida
Mar 18, 2019
#2
  • Mar 18, 2019
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet
and nice ride too!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

P
New here
  • PortCity
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
147
The Welcome Wagon Jun 9, 2026
AeroCoupe
Strange timing issue
  • 92 Bimini Blue
  • Sep 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
14
Views
311
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sunday at 11:53 AM
highplace11
H
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Sep 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
81
The Welcome Wagon Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
S
New here , too many cars and too many problems
  • spencergt66
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
219
The Welcome Wagon Mar 21, 2026
spencergt66
S
G
New member
  • gray owl
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
545
The Welcome Wagon Feb 21, 2026
Rdub6
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?