• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New member here

  • Thread starter Thread starter djcobra
  • Start date Start date Apr 13, 2025
D

djcobra

New Member
Apr 13, 2025
1
0
1
Seagrove nc
Apr 13, 2025
#1
  • Apr 13, 2025
  • #1
I was wondering if people is still on this page I've got a lot of ? About my car and need help I've got a 96 cobra
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,052
10,677
213
polk county florida
Apr 13, 2025
#2
  • Apr 13, 2025
  • #2
Post up a pic and I'll tell ya what I can.
Welcome w
 

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
3,024
1,658
163
nevada
Apr 13, 2025
#3
  • Apr 13, 2025
  • #3
Welcome to my nightmare.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

P
New here
  • PortCity
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
145
The Welcome Wagon Jun 9, 2026
AeroCoupe
New here
  • Foxbody209!
  • Jan 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
491
The Welcome Wagon Jan 8, 2026
Foxbody209!
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Sep 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
73
The Welcome Wagon Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
New gal in San Diego
  • Mustang Momma
  • Feb 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
244
The Welcome Wagon Feb 11, 2026
Mcmahst
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
166
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?