• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New Mustang Owner In Kansas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ray Chowning
  • Start date Start date Sep 26, 2012

Ray Chowning

New Member
Sep 22, 2012
6
0
2
Topeka, Kansas
Sep 26, 2012
#1
  • Sep 26, 2012
  • #1
Hey, everyone!

I've just bought my first Mustang for my 40th birthday, and I'm having a blast with it! Red Mustang GT Premium and I got the dealer to add over-the-top black racing stripes.

 

LAVAgt2012

Well-Known Member
Aug 11, 2011
1,098
28
58
Panama City, FL
Sep 27, 2012
#2
  • Sep 27, 2012
  • #2
my bdays next week can I get one of those....from you, I don't want to have to pay for it....

Nice looking ride!
 

wemay

Member
Sep 29, 2012
3
7
14
Idaho
Sep 30, 2012
#3
  • Sep 30, 2012
  • #3
Sweet looking ride
 

OracleHCR

Active Member
Mar 19, 2012
152
23
39
Crestview, Fl
Oct 4, 2012
#4
  • Oct 4, 2012
  • #4
very nice
 

Ray Chowning

New Member
Sep 22, 2012
6
0
2
Topeka, Kansas
Oct 5, 2012
#5
  • Oct 5, 2012
  • #5
Thanks everyone! I have this big grin on my face every time I get behind the wheel of it...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
168
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
A
Newb from Kansas
  • AndyE2255
  • Dec 2, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
120
The Welcome Wagon Dec 2, 2025
AndyE2255
A
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
C
New mustang owner
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
173
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
H
New here and thanks
  • HoosierD420
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
100
The Welcome Wagon Aug 30, 2026
HoosierD420
H
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?