New owner of 1994 Mustang Convertible 3.8 V6 in England

After over 15 years with Alfa Romeo and Fiat's form the 80/90s I wanted to get an US car again. Been some time since I last owned a 69 Camaro RS/SS Indy Car back in the late 80s. The car is being delivered next weekend so no experience or photos (apart from sales photo) of it yet. Comes with huge wheels which will be replaced by the original that also comes with the car, as these apparently make contact with body on full lock. Not looking to make any changes to it yet apart from a Bluetooth hand free radio, but maybe later.

front.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah, those wheels have got to go. Its all I see when I look at it. I am not sure why anyone would have chose them unless they were given away for free.

Welcome to the land of unsolicited advice...... SN95 Verts ........ :nonono: "The Bastard Child of Mustang"

On the same link page there are the sub frame connectors and the pinch rail stiffeners. It is a great addition to all convertibles.

Last edited:
The wheels are fine if you want attention to the wheels, but the fact they rub on the edges means extra wear and unsafe usage.
I am sure they will look better on another car and in the UK, probably not too difficult to sell.

I have not seen the original wheels yet, but been told they have brand new tires, so will definitely use them for the next few years