New pics (cobra r bump/hood) *DUW*

that looks decent, I really like the hood and paint... although if it was me , I would get some side skirts of some sort to make it look less akward with the difference in the front bumper to the rockers...

but in short... it looks great.

Nice! I dig the painted mirrors.

What brand did you go with, and how was the quality? I'm thinking about getting a Cobra R hood, but in carbon fiber so I don't have to paint it right away.

san~man said:
I love the R front, but my car with the SS's would simply destroy something that low. As it is, it scrapes the hell outta the Mach 1 chin spoiler.

I HAD a mach 1 chin spoiler until it met the road about a dozen times . The thing was so warped, I threw it away.

There was a stang meetup today at Home Depot. We're going to have a cruise next time, Ill send you a PM with the info if you want.

There's a red mach with an 03 Cobra front bumper that sounds sooooooo sick. Stinger catback, with Bassani o/r x pipe. Sounds so much better than my car. It's ungodly loud. I got the same exhaust as him, now I need to find 16 more valves, and 2 more cams

I have a pro-kit. The bumper is cervini's and had EXCELLENT fitment. I can't remember the company that did the R hood. I'll have to look it up later. The mirrors are the mirrors that came on the car, nothing special

I've heard that in person as well.. I LOOOVVEEEE the sound of a Mach1 with that exhaust. Bassani O/R X and Borla Stingers

Sounds just as good inside the car as it does outside the car

FivePointStang said:
Looks good. I like. I also think it needs a Mach 1 grill delete.

Only one more month to go until you get out of Iraq. I know that last month seemed to be the longest.

Also, do you have anymore pics of your interior?

Thanks,
Chris

We'll see about the grille delete.

I have less than 20 days and I'm out too.

I don't have any more interior pics because my Mom sucks at taking pictures so it'll have to be when I get back.