New SN New car.. im back from a 4 year break from SN. old sn=UnderPressureGT

BLCK95GT

Dec 5, 2009
TR NJ
Whats up guys??? Its been over 4 years i posted on stangnet... Are there still any OGs left still posting???? Mansonozz???? Mustang5l5??? Daggar??? stang8urimport? what about my buddy sirsureshot?????? those are the names that are on the top of my head...

I ended up parting my fox out which i deeply regret.... but i started over with a 95 Gt which im gonna do a bittttt differently...

I miss stangnet and its great to be back!! 4 years of not having a mustang and driving a crappy maxima, and ive been bitten by the bug again :)

Joe

• Sponsors (?)

black and silver... and my rear wheel did snap off on the highway.... yepp thats mee... thats the OLD me.. :)...

I got a 95 GT.. 5 lug and no need for spacers with a 315 tire in the back, soo im good lol...

it just feels like deja vu starting alll over againnn back to a near stock engine.... blehhh... here it is tho..

22763_108558852490653_100000096152732_214338_7567994_n.jpg

22763_108558845823987_100000096152732_214336_2040832_n.jpg

22763_108558859157319_100000096152732_214340_3806445_n.jpg

I got her in december with 130k on it.. original paint which aint too too bad for 15+ years

Sup Joe! I cant believe you came back here for more abuse. We still laugh about some of the chit you done.

haha shawnnnn.. nice to hear from you too..... ohh and no more abuse..... 4 years does alot for maturity... soo there will be no more stupid crap out of my mouth to set me up for abuse ;)....

get at me on facebook tho.... Joe Magistro... over the years i kept in touch with Dave (mansonozz) on facebook as welll

yes sir..... before i do the engine, im gonna finish the exterior first.... the interior is in GREAT SHAPE... exterior, i need to finish the saleen theme..... (front n rear bumpers.. wing is next either the 281 wing or the t1 wing... might stick with the 281 tho), needs to be lowered. im gonna buy a set of black beauty healights and a set of 96-98 taillights and tint overlay them, since noone makes a decent looking aftermarket tallight and the stock ones are ugly imo.... the saleen wheels really shows off the nice brakes that i DONT have..... other then that, the outsides pretty done..

that was probably one of many plans that i wanted to do that i didnt do... i ran into alot of hardships for a few years..... i parted it out and drove my dads 2500 ram for a year and then got a 04 maxima on my own, till this december i was tired of car payments and missed my mustang.... Most of it is probably due to the fact my younger brother just got a 2010 camaro 2SS and the mustang bug came back to me then...

I remember your fox... You're car was one of the nicest (imho) when I signed up. I also remember the story of your wheel coming off too.

thanks alot i appreciate it, although there are alotttttt more that were nicer then mine , while there were others who would start nonstop flamewars... .... But its the internet tho, where people are nice to you in person when they meetup with you on cruises and talk crap once they get behind the mcomputer..... oh welll...

I miss that car alot thoooo.... it was very fasttt when it was running right... now im back to a near stock engineee, it feels like a turd lol