• Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk

New Stang on the way!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncaruso
  • Start date Start date Jul 19, 2018

ncaruso

Founding Member
Apr 15, 1999
905
41
48
Bloomfield, CT
Jul 19, 2018
#1
  • Jul 19, 2018
  • #1
I didn't post much her since I leased a 2016 Mustang GT - and now that the lease is up and I'm waiting for the arrival of a new 2018 GT (my fourth - I've had a '96 coupe, a '99 GT vert and this last one) which I'll pick up tomorrow. The 2016 was orange with a 6 speed, but for the fist time since 1986, I'm getting a car with an automatic (and magnetic grey). My knee isn't what it used to be, I spend hours a week in heavy traffic and I'll be driving this car well into my 70's so it was time. I'll post phtots when I get some! I will definitely miss the 2016 - it is easily the best car I've ever owned.

Goodbye old paint!!!

 
Reactions: Dub, 4VFobra and michjbthemh

ncaruso

Founding Member
Apr 15, 1999
905
41
48
Bloomfield, CT
Jul 23, 2018
#2
  • Jul 23, 2018
  • #2
Well, I got it!!! So far I love it!

 
Reactions: teamlayton, TNAVY, SkyBlast and 1 other person
M

michjbthemh

Member
Sep 26, 2018
3
2
13
New Hampshire
Sep 26, 2018
#3
  • Sep 26, 2018
  • #3
ncaruso said:
Well, I got it!!! So far I love it!

Click to expand...
Congratulations!
 

SkyBlast

Member
Sep 7, 2018
26
6
13
Charlotte, NC
Oct 6, 2018
#4
  • Oct 6, 2018
  • #4
ncaruso said:
Well, I got it!!! So far I love it!

Click to expand...
Very nice! Congrats!
 

TNAVY

Member
Sep 19, 2018
6
3
13
Oregon
Oct 9, 2018
#5
  • Oct 9, 2018
  • #5
Right on!
 

ncaruso

Founding Member
Apr 15, 1999
905
41
48
Bloomfield, CT
Oct 13, 2018
#6
  • Oct 13, 2018
  • #6
Ordered stripe kit from Big Worm Graphics and bracket from Craig's. It's going to look great!
 
Reactions: Dub

Dub

Member
Nov 12, 2013
6
1
14
Oct 19, 2018
#7
  • Oct 19, 2018
  • #7
Awesome car.

Bad knees owner, too.

I"m looking forward to seeing how the new Mustang does for you.
 

ncaruso

Founding Member
Apr 15, 1999
905
41
48
Bloomfield, CT
Oct 19, 2018
#8
  • Oct 19, 2018
  • #8
Racing stripes applied and front license plate bracket installed (Craig's Custom Mustang Mount). The car is looking GOOD!





 
Reactions: teamlayton

Dub

Member
Nov 12, 2013
6
1
14
Oct 20, 2018
#9
  • Oct 20, 2018
  • #9
Oh yes !!!



Looking great, man.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
SOLD 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed
  • blackmerc
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
16
Views
826
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Aug 24, 2026
General karthief
Electrical problem plug in the drivers kick panel
  • Mindseye007
  • Aug 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
168
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 16, 2026
Mindseye007
New guy in Kentucky
  • rockinstang11
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
124
The Welcome Wagon Oct 20, 2025
nickyb
N
Vibration after new clutch
  • nipple_looker
  • Sep 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
449
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
J
Car Diagnosis
  • j.2016
  • Aug 31, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
3
Views
405
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Aug 31, 2025
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?