Progress Thread New to Me - Red Vert

• Sponsors (?)

Just got home with it. 50 mile drive home. Seems everything works. All gauges working, heat, power windows, wipers and washers, etc. Gas gauge was reading 1/4 tank when I got back home. Filled it up but it only took 8 gallons?

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Nice looking ride you got there.
First thing I'd do is get that air filter out of the hot engine bay.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks!
Look like factory color? You can see a scratch on the right front on the corner of the bumper. Want to touch that up. Gonna get a nice set of tires and wheels for it and thats about it. Not planning any performance upgrades or anything. Want to get a nice set of floormats too

How many total miles? That is probably the absolute cleanest 94/95 GT that Ive ever seen!

EXCELLENT wheel choice! Just needs some springs to get that 4x4 look eliminated.

Pics of the interior?

How many total miles? That is probably the absolute cleanest 94/95 GT that Ive ever seen!

EXCELLENT wheel choice! Just needs some springs to get that 4x4 look eliminated.

Pics of the interior?
Thanks! 65,000 miles. well 65,400 now.
Not gonna lower it. Already too hard getting in and out...lol. But the struts are brand new so should settle a little.
The best I have for the interior is pics of the cupholder mod I did last week and a few others.
Car is pretty clean but has a few blems. There is a scrape in the cormer of the front bumper where the seller scraped his garage door. Seats have a few small cracks. Clear coat is peeling a little by the drivers mirror. There is a touched up scratch near the gas cap door. All little things that I plan to fix by next summer. Air bag light is on too.
IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

So today my wife pulled out the owners manual booklet and there was a receipt in there foe a trans rebuild. It was rebuilt in 2018 with 53,000 miles on it. Cost was just over $2000. Car has 65,000 miles on it now.
In one sense it's good to know it has a fresh trans with only 12,000 miles on it but on the other hand, why did it need rebuilt at 53,000 miles...lol.
Think I'm gonna do a shift kit this winter